Monday 9 January 2012

Adieu 2011!

Yeah, I know I am late....Neva mind....Better late than never..!! :P

2011- The year gone by. 2011 was a pleasant package of some really unanticipated occurrences. It taught me to love ‘life’. It brought radiance and positivity along with it! This year, for several reasons, was an eye opener for me. It awakened me to the beauty of this journey called ‘life’.

Here, I reminisce on the tough teachings and the fine facts of the year that passed by.

  • Hitali, Anki, Deepsi, Pooh, Aishu, Saili, and Sango (in no particular order) are some benign creatures, I can’t imagine life without. They cry, when I cry. They smile, when I smile. And they laugh, when I laugh. These gals form my support system. Life’s pure bliss in their company. Every one of them is a gem, I treasure. <3 :*

  • Hitali a.k.a. Bittu – the reason behind most of my smiles this year. She’s brought light into my life. There’s only optimism that I sense far and wide. She’s taught me to be comfortable with my traits. Undoubtedly, she’s my twin soul. Somehow, she knows all that runs in my mind. I can never thank you enough, sweetheart! <3 :*

  • The ‘Lee Factor’ always shines, and it forever will! The Three Musketeers. Together we can move mountains. With Deepsi and Bittu around, everything is a cakewalk!

  • I love ‘Bappa’. The only power, I believe in. The only reason why I believe things are perfectly normal in my life. Just the way they should be!

  • I love my parents. They mean the universe to me. Their well being – is all that I seek in my life! J

  • Reshu di, Sari n Praji, mean life to me. Any minute problem and they’ll be right there to solve them! I love you gals! :*

  • G.N.Khalsa- The place to be! The place I owe my transition to! The reason behind my changed perspective. A place I can never cease loving. A place – I consider my second home.

  • Allan Sir and Saili Miss – Two exceptional souls, Khalsa has been bestowed with. While the former inspires me great deal, the latter never ceases to encourage me. They simply add an extra glow to the Commerce Department.

  • Manthan – An experience of a lifetime! Got to spend time with some really talented folks. It taught me to have my head on my shoulders, no matter what!

  • I believe books and music have healing powers. They are the best companions, which come with no grudges. Apart from food, these are a couple of things that can satiate my appetite.

    • Self pity – is one thing, I must eliminate from my system!

    • I love people who exude positivity. They inspire me no end. This world needs more such souls. In my eyes, they earn the highest respect.

    • How much ever I deny and however bizarre life might seem, I know that I am on the right track, with the right people to guide me, and with the right amounts of energy tapped in right places.

    •  Situations run out of control, at times. They will be fine, very soon. Everything happens for a reason!

    • Some people walked out of my life or rather I showed them the door. They never deserved a place in my heart. Good riddance, I consider!

    • I love my keyboard. And however amateurish it might seem, I love the sound that I produce with my fingers.
                                           
    • I must dance once in a while. It simply drains out all the negativity buried within me.

    • I love to sing. It relieves me off my stress. Though I sound a little coarse, I love it!

    • People are not always bad! Its we, who often misunderstand them!

    • Not all guys are flirts. Some simply care a little more.

    • I must take the pains to introspect myself, once in a while. No one can communicate with my heart, except me!

    • I love observing nature, and its astounding creations. It fills my heart with elation, and reminds me that there’s some unknown happiness, in giving..!!

    • I find solace in writing. Everything that my heart can’t express in words, finds its place on paper. It’s amazing, how the paper bears all the agony, pessimism, envy and idiocy – that I vent out…

    • It’s perfectly alright to stay alone at times. It’s only during these intervals, that we have some sanest of conversations with our own self.

    • I love the subject ‘Finance’. My newfound love. All thanks to Sameer Sir, for the assignments. Though strenuous, they are worth all the pain.

    • I know, I can conquer everything, belief is the only ingredient required!

    • I know, I can get over crushes and heartbreaks, if I try from within!

    • The day I deactivated myself from all the Social networking sites, I got rid of 70% of my woes.

    • My Diary provides the finest solutions.

    • I have found my calling.

    • I love someone. I know that he’ll be mine, someday. Because I believe in the power of ‘true love’.

    • I believe in the secret.

    • It’s absolutely fair to cry at times. Everyone does. People, who deny, are liars.

    • Smile and laugh often, they heal you like none!

    • I have learnt to count my blessings. I thank God, for surrounding me with some really kind human beings.

    • Last but not the least, however mediocre and raw, I love my blog.

    Dear 2012,
    You look promising. You reek of optimism and new challenges. I know this year’s gonna be one of the exceptional years, for a zillion reasons. With some interesting things happening around, this year’s simply gonna rock! There I welcome you with an embrace and a wide smile! J


    1 comment: